Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I have heard that today is "Thankful Thursday", so I thought I'd list a few things that I am thankful for today.First and foremost I am eternally greatful for my heavenly father who created a way for my salvation through His son, Jesus. I thank God for the beautiful family that he created just for me. I am very greatful that I am able to be a part of such a wonderful group of women and for my mentor, Sharon, who got me started. I have many, many more things to be thankful for today but if I tried to list them all I'd be typing forever. I hope you have a wonderful day and are blessed beyond what you can imagine.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, glad you have joined us. I enjoyed your thankful list.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Welcome to thankful Thursday. I have enjoyed reading your list. May the Lord bless you this week and always.

In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Sharon Brumfield said...

Yes.........I love you too.
Enjoyed going with you last night.
You have a neat group of women.
Glad you are now joining me in Blogdom.
Have fun.

Brenda said...

Welcome to TT! What a precious list! Praising God w/ you for making a way for salvation through His Son, Jesus!!! Thank you for sharing your very thankful heart. God bless you! :)